- Personal information
- We may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. As appropriate, Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, and/or phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, however, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- Non-personal information
- We may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they use our Site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used, and other similar information.
- Web browser cookies
- How we use collected information
MAISEN.US INC. may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- 1. To run and operate our Site: We may need Users’ information to display content on the Site correctly.
- 2. To improve customer service: Information Users provide helps us respond to Users’ requests and support Users’ needs more efficiently.
- 3. To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- 4. To improve our Site: We may use feedback Users provide to improve our products and services.
- 5. To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- 6. To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- 7. To manage product reviews and ratings: We may use third party service providers to help us manage product reviews and ratings left by Users.
- 8. To send periodic emails: We may use a Users’ email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their orders. The email address may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- How we protect User information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards to create an environment as secure as possible for Users.
- Sharing Users’ personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share Users’ information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that Users have given us permission.
- Electronic newsletters
- If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share Users’ information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that Users have given us permission.
- Third party websites
- Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Your acceptance of these terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Contact us
1441 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 910
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
- Email: email@example.com
- This document was last updated on March 8, 2021